Selasa, 01 Agustus 2017

all about me!


 

Hello friends.....

Welcome to my new blog, i hope you enjoy reading my blog! xoxo :).  
My name is syifa savira mulyana, you can call me syifa or savira. Now I school in 3 senior high school bandung. I have one younger sister, Her name is astrid sabina.

When I was junior high school I have a best friend they are hadya yasmine anindhita, nadira tifa khalisa, merliana almanda ayuantika, putri aulia eka rahma,amanda rosalinda ranadipura, viona nanda ariska and icha hafizhotunisa.  

I was born on 1 august 2002 in jakarta, and yesterday is my birthday now my age is 15 years old .
my future goals is be a docter because i want help other people. my next target is being student at UNPAD or UI and make my family happy.

I like korean, i am a kpopers i like BTS my fandom is ARMY.
I want go to korea with my family and my friend because korea is a beutiful place
my bias in BTS is kim seokjin because he so handsome, i hope someday i will meet them in indonesia or korea.
thank you for read my blog. see you on next blog 
감사합니다 ^^

Hasil gambar untuk bts thank you!!! xoxo
 

1 komentar:

  1. Hello Syifa!
    You such a good friends! You remembered all of your bestie full name and I appreciate it!
    And I like BTS too :D

    BalasHapus

TUR BUDAYA 2019

TUR BUDAYA SMA 3 2019 all 3 high school students in Bandung take a cultural tour in Bali for 5 days and 4 nights in Bali we went...